WATCH MY VIDEOS DOWN THE PAGE TO SEE HOW WE CAN WORK AND ENJOY LIFE TOGETHER. MY LIFE - MY FAMILY, MY HOBBIES AND MY PROFESSIONAL ASPIRATIONS.


 I STILL HAVE IT FOR THOSE WHO CAN ADD VALUE TO MY
LIFE, HEART AND EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH




Watch my two workout videos here and read the description in the videos to explore my holiday offers for an inspirational and recreational timeshare I can offer in Sliven, Bulgaria.








MY WAY 

1984 -2004 - living in Sliven, Bulgaria,my home town.
2004-2009 - living in Varna, where I was a student at the University of Economics and met the father of my son. My son was born in Sliven in 2009.
2009-2015 - living most of the time in Sliven with my son and my parents, working form time to time abroad or in Bulgaria.
2015- present days - living most of all and preferrably in London. 


Here is a small part of all my diplomas and certificates received from educational institutions in Bulgaria and the UK.



Here is my certificate for massage therapist.



Here are my two certificates for my two-year course in Orthodox Christianity when I was 7 and 8 years old.



Here is my Diploma from my Secondary School for professional language studies in English and German "Zaharii Stoyanov"in Sliven when I was at the age of 18.

Here are my Certificates of attendance and graduation results from my courses in English at Private School "EUROPE" when I was at the age of 10 until I was 12 years old.




Here are my diplomas from my Secondary School and University and the legalised and translated in English diploma in tourism management from my University of Economics in Varna, Bulgaria.

My diplomas front pages as delivered by Secondary School for Lanuage Studies "Zaharii Stoyanov", Sliven  and University of Economics, Varna.


My diploma from "Zaharii Stoyanov" 2003.


My bachelor's diploma from the University of Economics, Varna, 2008.


My accreditation marks from my diploma in management at the University of Economics.

My translated and legalised in English Diploma as bachelor in tourism management at the University of Economics, Varna.






Have more of me at www.asyapo.blogspot.com




Comments